Our mission is to rescue animals that are subject to euthanasia from city shelters due to overpopulation and to educate the community about spaying and neutering their pets.
Regardless of their origins, our goal for every dog/cat is to provide a safe, happy home where each dog/cat is a well-loved member of the family.
WHAT WE DO
Mini-Mutts Animal Rescue…
- Saves the lives of many unwanted, abandoned or injured animals.
- Provides veterinarian care including spaying and neutering and microchipping.
- Provides a safe home for street, shelter, and abandoned dogs. We network, foster and facilitate adoption events until each is adopted into responsible homes.
- Raises awareness about the importance of spaying and neutering to control overpopulation.
- Promotes and educates the community about responsible pet ownership.
OUR DOGS & CATS
We ensure that each dog & cat is spayed/neutered, vaccinated, tested for heartworms, and treated for other parasites, microchipped, examined by a vet.
All known medical information is fully disclosed to new families.